Monday 12 December 2011

PCCare247 Customer Review

For someone who had always been brought up with an ideology to uphold personal integrity and moral fiber intact – the internet and its ways of conducting business online always seemed contrary. Better still in real time not only me but many others also consider it as a medium where scams, frauds and duping hapless clients of their money is considered as way of life. But then again this is where I was sadly mistaken and my whole perception was about to undergo a complete transformation.

The correlation between a computer and corporate world
Deadlines are the corporate world’s way of motivating executives like me into action – Always promising of something untoward in case of any subsequent failure to honor them. A day which almost came into reckoning as it was one of those mornings where I was supposed to go ahead and deliver a crucial presentation in my organization. Having spent days and hours on the document it was my ticket to foray further into the echelons of top rung hierarchy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment